Not gonna be much to this post: I just thought I'd toss up some hastily-taken photos of my Halloween present to myself, which came in the mail today.
If you're wondering why a grown man would spend over $35 on an LP he is unable to play due to not having a turntable of any kind, said grown man would respond thus:
- If you're looking to me as an example of a "grown man," you are casting your line into a dry pond.
- Fucking LOOK at it! I literally bought it for the pictures. Same reason I bought the Creepshow LP from the same label a while back.
- You, too, can have one by visiting Waxwork Records. Look at me, teacher!
- I mean, I already had the soundtrack on CD, so it's not like I can't listen to it. (In some universe, this makes sense as an argument for buying it, not against buying it, which now I realize must sound like a solid "con" to neutral observers.)
- The art is by noted illustrator Francesco Francavilla. Gorgeous.
What more reason would I need?
What more reason do you need?